Saturday, August 11, 2007

life post cast

The day before the cast was removed.
I can sit up now that the cast is off! (Madeleine in her shrinker sock)
I can even get around and push my brother!
No more exersaucer! I eat like a big kid now. Please excuse the messy counters (blush).

I have to say that now that the cast is off and Madeleine just wears the shrinker sock a lot of the stares and pitiful looks have stopped. No more questions.... so far. I guess people really think she was "born this way". I'm also trying to move beyond the disability. I'm going to try to enjoy Holland.

3 comments:

jenna said...

She looks so happy and beautiful but most of all.......PERFECT!

A, mama of twins said...

Hi Nikki
I havent been here in a while! I am so excited to see Madeline with her cast off and looking thrilled. I love her smile in that high chair. Hope to see you at our PEPS some time!
Archana (friend of Betsy's!)

Katie Eaton Photography said...

WOW!!! What a difference a day makes -- she is sooooo happy without that cast! She is just glowing. What a cutie. I'm glad she got her bath and smells nice.