Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweetney

It was only a matter of time until I had to mention one of my most favoritest blogs. If you haven't already you need to check out Sweetney.com. Seriously, it is the funniest and most clever thing you will read all day. If I want a good 'laugh out loud' read I go to Tracey Gaughran-Perez's blog. There, I find humorous tales about Truman, the pug, and her lovely five year old daughter. Tracey makes me laugh like few do (okay, my husband makes me laugh like this too. That is why I married him.)

A little background:
I went to high school with Tracey. Yep, she was two years older than me (graduated in 1988) and was actually in my sister's grade. She was friends with Wendy (Wendy is my sister) but I like to think that we were friends too as I attended a few concerts with my BFF, Martha, Tracey and Marie (my BFF's sister) and I had been to her house, you know, the important stuff. Anyhoose, a few years after high school I totally lost track of Tracey as I did with most of my 'friends'. I heard from her a few years ago and then got in touch with her hilarious blog.

This is what I found on there today that made me crack up...


Oh just try to keep me away from political jokes!

And this...

Thank you, Tracey, for making me laugh.

No comments: