Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family Fact #2

Michael and I were super good friends before we started dating. In fact, we hung out often and solely as friends for four years or so before we took the plunge into boyfriend/girlfriend.

When I think back to those times the only thing that sticks out for me is eating together (blush).
We would make different lunches and then share them at school. He would make an onion bagel with cream cheese. This was when bagels weren't frowned upon for their carbbiness. I can't even remember what I would bring (cut up veggies?) and then we would sit and chat and eat.

Sometimes we would go to our favorite watering hole for drinks. Delux.

The problem with knowing your husband for a long time and being friends with him first is that he remembers my exboyfriend and won't let me forget it! Michael, no mention of D here, please.

No comments: