Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Michael and I always dreamed about having our own child/ren to take to the pumpkin patch. I don't know why this was a dream but it was. We went to this farm every year-without children. We walked through the fields and picked out our family pumpkin. We watched other families snapping photos of their children and dreamed that one day we would bring our own kids.

The kids loved the pumpkin patch as much as Michael and I do!



Madeleine picked out the pumpkin she wanted.
This one, Mom.


This little green one is just the right size for Max.

2 comments:

jennbecc said...

Your little Max reminds me so much of my Jake. They looks a lot alike! :) Great pictures. Glad you got to experience this dream come true as a family.
Jenny

Winbrooke said...

that is so sweet about you going to the pumpkin patch with Mikey and then going with the kids. I love that story.
I can see why Madeleine was trying to pick up the pumpkin and show it to me. I think she totally got the whole aspect of picking a pumpkin and claiming it as your own :)