1. I would never have started smoking. Even though I do not smoke now I wonder what damage I did before.
2. I would have stayed in college the first time. That would have been a hard road to navigate but would have been worth it.
3. I would have recognized that my 'majors' were not lucrative careers. You can only go so far in French and Comparative Literature.
4. I would have invested my money earlier.
5. I would have never quit the track team on the first day.
6. I would have thought harder about vegetarianism.
7. I would have travelled more while in Europe.
8. I would have worked harder to stay in touch with my sister. We are in touch now, but how many years/experiences did I miss out on.
9. I would have worn sunscreen more.
10. I would have exercised more as a teenager.
11. I would have judged less.
12. I would have put myself in the number one position, no matter what.
Granted, you cannot live life again. And you shouldn't mourn the past. But to recognize lessons learned- now that is worthwhile.
- Respect yourself
- Beware of toxins that enter your system, both physically and socially
- Be nice
- Money does matter
- Carpe Diem