Monday, June 21, 2010

Fourth Year Thoughts

How can it be four years?! I waited my whole life for my babies and now they are here with me and I cannot imagine life without them. It is as if they have invisibly walked beside me and now I get to enjoy them too.

Most of you who read this know that Michael and I worked very hard to get pregnant. Furthermore, I had an extremely challenging pregnancy. When the kids were here all the hardship has been forgotten. Max and Madeleine have brought me more joy and wonder than I ever thought possible.

Four years.... time is rushing by and every once in a while I want to stop it and take a deep breath and hold on to this amazing experience, called child raising, for one brief minute.

I'm the luckiest girl alive to be so fortunate to the the parent of Max and Madeleine.

Four years. Wow. Four years.

No comments: