Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bragging Rights and pictures for fun

Let's both ride our cars
Cheese, Mommy.
Yep, we're twins.
Double the cheese.
Because I am a proud and lucky mum I need to brag about my fantabulous children.
Brag #1: Max is so aware of the tragedies that exist in the world he actually had a dream last night, stood up and tried to correct the situation. Was he: a) concerned about the national deficit b) worried about what the bailout could mean for millions c) worried that Sarah Palin could actually become the president one day? or d) worried that he may lose an ice cream cone?
The answer... c and d... Max had a full on dream in which he stood up and handed me one hand saying, "oh no, the ice cone [ice cream cone] fell, mommy get a new one?" I assured him that I would buy him a new one.
As for Sarah Palin... Aren't we all concerned about that?!
Brag #2: Madeleine identified a triangle in nature the other day. She pointed to an arrow and said, "Look Mommy, I see a triangle".
Brag #3: Fighters of truth and justice... Last night Madeleine said, "Mom, Max take Madeleine's blueberries and eat them all gone" (pleadingly).
Brag #4: Max watched a man blowing leaves the other day at the park. Yesterday I came home from work to find him using a USB cable as a leaf blower. He was holding one end and swooping it back and forth while making a motor noise and the same time. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm a leaf blower, Mom".
Brag #5: Madeleine made a bed for her baby doll in her doll cradle. She put down the 'sheet' and the pillow and then laid the baby in the bed and covered her up with a baby blanket. Then she proceeded to rock the baby very gently while seeing "Rocky-Roo", which, if you didn't know already, is a song I made up a long time ago. It goes...
Rocky Rocky Rocky
Rocky Rocky Roo
Rocky Rocky Me
and Rocky Rocky you
I know, I'm not quitting my day job.

No comments: